Knitlish & Sew is a company based in Finland, and therefore we comply with the Finnish law.
In this policy, 'we', 'us', and 'our' refers to Knitlish & Sew.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- your name
- your contact information (address, email address, phone number)
- information on your use of our website, for example, the pages you view and the resources you access on our website
- information you voluntarily give us, for example, when subscribing to our newsletter, commenting on blog posts, and in connection to surveys, contests, or promotions.
Why we collect you information
We use your information to understand your needs and provide you with better products and services. We also use your information for the following:
- for internal record keeping
- to receive, process, and send out your orders
- to send you marketing emails about new products and services, new blog posts, special offers, and other type of information we think you may find useful or interesting
- to develop our products, services and content.
In any of our content that we share, we may share links to other websites. We cannot control any of those other websites, and therefore, we are not responsible for how they collect, store, use, disclose, or manage any of the information you provide when visiting those websites. This applies to also the third party providers we use. Below, you will find links to the privacy policies of the third party providers we use.
Where we store your information
We store your information on our database and with the following third parties:
We will never store your debit or credit card information. Your card information passes through secure online payment systems, and we have no access to your card information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe, and we work with respected third party providers, but be aware that the Internet is never 100% safe, and therefore, we cannot 100% guarantee the security of the information that you send us electronically. Therefore, all the information that you choose to send via the Internet is done at your own risk.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any of your information we store is incorrect or incomplete, let us know as soon as possible via email or sending a message through the Contact form on our website. We will promptly correct any incorrect or incomplete information.
If you no longer want us to store and use your information, the easiest way to have your information removed, is to unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of every newsletter.
This policy was last updated on February 26, 2019.